Roman is growing up so fast! He 8 months old. He has 5 cute little teeth and 1 more on the way. He's not crawling but somehow scoots himself around the floor while he's sitting. I can't even figure out how he does it! He is a ferocious eater, he gets so excited when I bring the food and he cries when it's all gone. His favorite foods are any fruit you put in front of him or sweet potatoes. He's a funny little guy. Roman and Zane are getting along well too. Roman thinks Zane is so funny and Zane thinks Roman tastes really good, especially after lunch and dinner. :) And he loves picking up after roman is done eating his cheerios!
Jake is working really hard in the lab on his PhD. He puts in a lot of hours so we find creative solutions for spending time as a family. Jake is also at a medical conference in Colorado in where he is presenting a poster on some of his research!
Nothing is new in my life, I put in a lot of hours at the gym trying to get rid of the baby weight! :) And I put a lot of hours into my YW calling. I'm really enjoying staying home with Roman, I get to enjoy the little things in life in a way I haven't in years. Roman and I also just got back from spending 2 weeks in Utah. It was so much fun spending time with family and friends, here are some pictures and videos from the last month or so. If the pictures don't make you smile the videos definitely will!
I've never seen him have as much fun as he did at the
Museum of Natural Curiosity at Thanksgiving point.
That smile says it all
Someone loves bath time!
Not so sure about the beach and the waves but
he enjoyed my sunglasses
Says it all
The picture on the right was April, the picture on the left is June.
My baby is thinning out and growing up!
Hanging out with grandpa at the Carter family reunion at Ophir
Smiling at dad after bath time! This boy loves his dad!
Playing with grandma on the swing!
I have never heard Roman laugh as hard as he did while I was
teasing the dog by pretending to throw the ball.
Roman discovered that splashing the water was fun.







No comments:
Post a Comment