Sunday, December 8, 2013

Roman Carter Bowers

I didn't realize how long it had been since I had updated the blog. Now that I'm home with the baby I'm going to make a better effort to update this more regularly. We've had a lot of wonderful things happen this year. We were able to go to Washington DC with Jake's dad, I got to visit Utah for my sisters wedding, and Jake got to visit Utah for his brothers wedding. Jake started the first year of his PhD and I got a promotion at work. It's been a great year!



But Roman has been the most wonderful thing! He is doing really well and we are adjusting well to having him in our lives. He is a really calm baby, which he gets from me! :) And he's becoming very talkative which he gets from Jake! It's amazing to see him growing and changing already and he's only 3 weeks old! We've decided that from the eye's up he looks like Jake and from the nose down he is like me. Here are some pictures from the hospital and his first few weeks.




 1 week

 2 weeks

 3 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment