Okay, I don't have any picture of the inside yet because we haven't finished decorating. I would be too embarrassed to show my bare house!! :) So here are some pictures of the outside!
Our bedroom before we painted it.
Our room after we painted it!
I think it looks better, don't you?
Here's the random cement pad in our front yard, not really sure why it was there.
Jake and I spent all conference Saturday pulling up the pad
Well, maybe Jake spent all conference Saturday pulling up the pad
He's king of the mountain!!!
We also freed the tree from the vines of oppression!!
Be free tree, be free. Looks kind of naked now if you ask me.
Jake even made me some planter boxes. Boy, he sure does a lot of work around here. I'm exhausted just thinking about it!
If you look really really hard, you can see my vegetables!
This concludes our episode of Jake's adventures around the house! (I helped too, I took the pictures! Just kidding, I really did help with all of it.)














Super excited for you guys!! You have pine trees - just like us :) I'll have to post pictures soon.
ReplyDeleteI love it! That's so exciting for you guys!! Please, continue to post pics. :)
ReplyDelete