Here is the last 4 months in pictures!
At a friend's "Stash Bash". I think Jake should start sporting a mustache, don't you?
It's so fluffy! (Agnes from Despicable Me)
At the low country fair!
They serve everything deep fried at the the fair including deep fried oreos! I wasn't brave enough to try deep fried butter or deep fried kool aid.
My first attempt to make gravy from scratch for Thanksgiving. Epic fail! Everything else turned out well though!
Nastiest bug that I've ever seen just hanging out on my car! It had red antennas. Ewwww!
Jake & I at our hotel over Thanksgiving! We went to Myrtle Beach.
But I guess that it was kind of cool.
My sun glasses kept falling off during mini-golf and final just broke! Pirate sunglasses! Newest trend!
Jake & I at an ugly sweater party. Jake couldn't find an ugly sweater so he made one! I thought it was pretty creative.
The finalists in our ugly sweater party.
Yes, those are famingos with Christmas decorated palm trees.
Go Amber!
At my parents with our new Christmas pajamas. We got to go home for Christmas but just for a weekend. I guess we should have taken more pictures there because this is the only one that we have!












No comments:
Post a Comment