Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Car Wreck


So, I know that I'm going backwards but a lot has happened since we left Utah. I just put Jake's White Coat Ceremony up because school is the whole reason that we came here. Anyway, everyone knows by now that Jake and I got in a car crash on the way to Charleston. It happened around Asheville, NC; about 4 hours from our destination. We were driving along, singing a song ;) when a rain storm hit. We slowed down and were going with the flow of traffic but apparently that was still too fast because we hit a puddle and hydroplaned. Jake turned the car so that we didn't hit the person in front of us and when our tires hit the pavement again we slammed into the guard rail. We totaled the car which makes it sound really bad, but we weren't hurt (besides a slight headache), just the car and even that was mostly cosmetic but the $$$ added up quick. We were definitely watched over and protected because we could have walked away much worse than we did.




Sad huh?
But look what we found! A 2007 Hyundai Sonata! It's Maroon so Jake tells everyone that it's my car, he says that it's a girl color. :)



1 comment: